Satellite version 3.0.
Optimisation, security and scalability – these are three words that accompanied the need of core MPS Satellite update. We are preparing to implement new and very fresh solutions for our users expectations in case of printers monitoring.
Technology is changing at a very dynamic pace and so programming languages. The optimisation and speed of the new PHP 7 has become the only legitimate argument to abandon the current version of PHP 5.6.
Dynamic rise of interests in addition to printers security is also related to the new Linux release. MPS Satellite in version S.3.0. works with that Linux release that provide the highest level of control and in that way can deliver trust to the local network ecosystem.
Security case is one of the prior features that will be developed in the future releases.
MPS Satellite is fighting for international partners attention. Abroad channel for distribution and support is for us a key priority in 2019. That is why we are also developing UX for MPS Satellite graphic interface, and same time we are implementing support for new languages.
The most visible features in version 3.0.
- Interface – new way of left side menu presentation – we are preparing for much more features;
- Scanning interface – quicker more intuitive and precise manual scanning;
- Fixes and improvements for general settings overview;
- Extended error screens and system alerts – lot of improvements in case of security level;
- New features for email themes – possibility of selecting HTLM or PLAIN TEXT of sending messages;
- New auto features for translation management and distribution.
And soon we will public new RoadMap for MPS Satellite …
ATTENTION. UPDATE FOR FROM VERSION S.2.x NEEDS TO BE MEET PRECISE INSTRUCTIONS. CLICK HERE FOR MORE